Each apartment owner is exposed to unique risks and liabilities that must be reduced. In doing so, you must obtain an apartment owner insurance policy. These policies must be customized in order for you to receive peace of mind in the protection of your biggest investment. Have you recently made any changes at the apartment building since your policy last renewed? Have you added a swimming pool or upgraded any of the wiring around the property? We want you to be confident in your security, which is why we have gathered these helpful points of guidance for maximizing protection:
- In customizing your apartment owner insurance policy, you will want to sit down with one of our experienced agents and determine which coverage options are necessary to protect your apartment complex. These coverage options include:
- Business Property: This covers the building and structures at the premises including any garages, swimming pools, retaining walls, and storage buildings.
- Business Liability: This coverage helps protect you against any lawsuits for accidents or injuries that might occur on your property.
- Business Crime: This insurance covers your building from losses resulting from theft, robbery, and forgery by a third party or employee. This includes coverage for employee dishonesty or vandalism.
- Building Ordinance: This covers the increased cost to comply with any new laws or ordinances when you repair the building after a major catastrophe.
Medwin Insurance Agency has been serving apartment owners with preferred and standard rates through the Los Angeles area for over 35 years. We represent many companies such as Mercury, Travelers, CSE, and LIG. Through our portfolio of companies we can ensure that our clients get the best coverage for the best price.
Contact Medwin Insurance Agency in Beverly Hills for all of your California apartment owner insurance needs. We want to provide your biggest investment with unparalleled protection through our customized apartment owner insurance policies.