As a business that depends on vehicles for business operations, you must have a comprehensive commercial auto insurance policy to safeguard your business’ assets. Without this vital insurance policy, you leave your business, your products, your employees, and your clients vulnerable to harm. Whether you will be insuring a fleet of company owned vehicles, two delivery vans, or your employee’s vehicles that they use to conduct business, you will need a commercial auto insurance policy. We have gathered the basic coverage options that you will need to choose from, so that you can better make an informed decision:
- Bodily Injury Liability: This insurance policy will cover injuries of drivers, passengers, and individuals in other vehicles if your business is found to be responsible for an accident.
- Property Damage Liability: This insurance coverage option will cover the property damage costs if your business is found to be responsible for damages. Therefore, in the event that one of your employees run into the structure of another organization, this insurance policy will safeguard your assets.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This insurance coverage option will provide your company vehicles with coverage against a variety of common perils, including theft or a fallen tree.
- Collision Coverage: Your business will be protected if your company vehicles are involved in an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This vital insurance coverage option is often overlooked, however, if your company vehicles are involved in an accident where someone does not have sufficient insurance or does not have insurance at all, your organization would be forced to pay all costs out of pocket.
Contact Medwin Insurance Agency for all of your Los Angeles and Beverly Hills business insurance needs. We promise to go above and beyond to insure your company vehicles so that your business’ assets are receiving ultimate protection. Allow us to provide you with a commercial auto insurance policy that maximizes coverage.