Unfortunately, there is an overwhelming amount of businesses that do not have sufficient protection. As the owner of a restaurant, you are exposed to unique risks that must be protected with a comprehensive business insurance policy. When it comes to insuring your restaurant, there are a variety of areas necessary for deep consideration and protection. Gathered are some of the coverage options for this unique business insurance policy, so that you can provide your restaurant with ultimate protection:
- Property Insurance: This insurance policy will protect your restaurant’s structure from all covered perils. It is important to note that without a separate flood and earthquake insurance policy, you will not receive coverage for those perils.
- General Liability: This insurance policy is vital for business owners, as it will protect you from enduring medical expenses and lawsuits of injured clients or clients who become ill. This insurance policy will provide you with coverage whether or not the injury or illness is your fault.
- Liquor Liability: This insurance policy is extremely important for restaurants with a liquor license. This liability insurance policy will provide your business with protection if someone drinks too much at your establishment and is involved in an accident after drinking and driving.
- Automobile Liability: If you conduct any catering events through a company owned vehicle, you must obtain liability insurance to safeguard your restaurant’s assets.
- Food Contamination Insurance: This insurance policy will protect you from incidents that you have no control over. Imagine your produce’s ruin if the power went out overnight and you were unaware. This insurance policy would replace all spoiled food so that you can continue operating.
Contact Medwin Insurance Agency for all of your Los Angeles and Beverly Hills business insurance needs. We can help you insure your restaurant to the fullest, so that customers can enjoy your food as you receive peace of mind knowing all areas of the restaurant are protected.