Impress Your Guests With This 4th Of July BBQ Recipe
With your 4th of July BBQ just around the corner, it is time to get all of your recipes together so that you can make a delicious feast for your guests. Rather than fixing up only the traditional barbecue items, we highly recommend impressing your friends by showing them your skills on the grill. This 4th of July recipe will surely leave a lasting impression.
4th of July Recipe To Impress
What you will need:
- 1/3 Cup of Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon of Steak Sauce
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
How to prepare:
- Before you get started, preheat your grill for medium heat.
- Next, mix the honey, mayonnaise, mustard, and steak sauce together in a shallow bowl. You will want to set aside a little bit of honey mustard sauce for basting. Use the remaining sauce to dip the chicken.
- Oil the grill gate before you get started, and then grill the chicken for about 20 minutes over indirect heat. You will want to turn occasionally so that the juices begin to run clear.
- Baste occasionally with the remaining sauce you saved during the last ten minutes of cooking, but be careful as to not burn the chicken.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Happy 4th of July! We hope you and your friends and family enjoy this 4th of July Recipe: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken! Contact Medwin Insurance Agency in Beverly Hills for all of your California insurance needs. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you would like to increase your liability limits during barbecue season. We will go above and beyond to ensure your full protection.